This weekend, like most weekends we went hiking to another temple This temple is called Haeinsa which is famous because it houses the buddhist bible.
I think its like the most complete version in Korea, or atleast thats what I understood from the Korean man trying to speak about the Tripitaka Koreana. For this artifact, the Haeinsa temple is a UNESCO world hertitage site.
It had one ride and bumper cars but you can do crafts, zi p line and do other activities. So zip lining in Korea is different than American zip lining. We are strapped into our harnesses and given a quick safely lesson. Then set off to complete the course. There were NO instructors on top of the course. Everytime I have done zip line there were instructors to help...WTF! haha. So only two people are allowed on a stand at once, and you cant go unless the person in front of you goes. We get stuck and do not move.
This ropes course was hard. They had what I called the bike of doom. A bike you had to ride across a narrow bridge, the snowboard and you had to scale trees. Literally, scale trees as they where in the middle of your lines. It was a good time :)
After we walked around and went on the one ride which was the viking ship which goes up and down....once again it was a great weekend. We are trying to plan different activites for each weekend. So far we have about 5 weeks worth of plans/ideas of things to do. This weekend coming up I believe we are going to try to go to a Cherry Blossum fesitval. In about 3 weeks, I have signed up for a DMZ tour and bungee jumping with adventure Korea. It should be legit!

No comments:
Post a Comment